Students will incorporate emotional weights into objective common scale units.
Students will use conditionals to program a game.
- We finished up the activity from yesterday.
- We then did an unplugged programming activity involving “robots”
Students will practice how to solve systems graphically and algebraically in order to learn the new skill of solving them using matrices.
- First we reviewed a few of the classroom norms and expectations
- Then we reviewed a little of how to solve systems of equations using the three methods
- Then we finished the worksheet from last week
- Then we did Pg. 194 #2-9