Students will practice an SAT-style response essay with a focus on the thesis.
- We finished the assignment from yesterday on Google Classroom
- Everyone got a copy of the Act 2 Guided Reading
- Then we read Act 2 Scene 1 of Macbeth
Students will simplify rational functions using addition/subtraction.
- We did this Pun
- We did #1-5 on this Pun for homework
- We also did some SAT prep through Google Classroom
Students will use simple Block-Coding to solve puzzles through Code.org
- Everyone should be through Section 13 by the end of today. If you’re not, you have homework (I’m grading Sections 1-13 this weekend)
- If you’re done with everything, click here. It’ll tell you what to do next.
- I’m thinking everyone can be done with everything by the end of the hour on Tuesday.