Students will research the history of Macbeth. Students will practice grammar in order to prepare for the SAT.
- We finished the Webquest from yesterday (if it’s not done yet, it’s homework)
- We talked about the Anticipatory Survey from yesterday
- We then did a little SAT prep
- Then we started some notes
Students will distinguish between permutation and combination. Students will use this differentiation in order to solve problems
Students will use various methods to compare unquantifiable ideas.
- We finally finished up this
- Then we did this to identify natural and constructed criteria
- Then we did this to figure out how natural and constructed criteria interact
- Then we did this to figure out how to compare natural and constructed criteria