Students will prove their knowledge of polynomials
- We did a quick review
- Then we took a test of the Polynomials unit
- Then everyone handed everything in
Students will revise their written essays in order to state the information orally.
- For the Speech Outline: two copies printed (one for me and one for you) at the end of the hour tomorrow, 11/14. If you want to do some sort of extra credit (PowerPoint, pictures, graphs, etc.), you’ll have to make that available somehow on my computer. Speeches will be Wednesday and Thursday.
- For the Action Step Write-Up: Three paragraphs stapled to any proof of what you did (notes from a supervisor, pictures, emails, phone calls, etc.) by the time you walk in on Wednesday, 11/15.
- For the Reflection Step Write-Up: It’s an essay, not just seven answers to seven questions. You will have about one hour to finish it on Final Exam Day, so you should get it started beforehand.
- For the Essay Rewrite: I need the old one and the new one to see what you changed by Final Exam Day.
I’ll also have a Final Exam Review for you, if you don’t have a clear memory of Night.