Students will review the skills from the Systems of Equations unit
- We finished up the story problems from yesterday
- Then we did this review sheet
- Then we did Pg. 213 #1-6 and Pg. 229 #1-6
- Test tomorrow!
Students will further their understanding of the human condition regarding the Nazi outlook on WWII. They will also deepen their connection with the text through the author interview.
- We read Himmler’s Speech
- Then we watched an interview with Elie Wiesel
- Ch. 6-9 Guided Reading is due monday
- Permission Slips for the Museum are due tomorrow!