Students will practice various methods of solving systems of linear equations in order to prepare for the new method of solving using matrices.
- We finished Pun 165 from yesterday
- Then we did this worksheet
- And this worksheet
- Then we did Pg. 186 #6-13 for homework
- There’s a quiz tomorrow
In order to understand the mentality of the participants of the Holocaust, students discuss the psychology of individual/mob mentality in these intense situations.
- We took a few minutes and finished the Webquest (due today sometime)
- We watched a video on The Stanford Prison Experiment and how groups of people will rise to any expectation
- We read Ch. 1 of Night (due Friday!)
- We did some of the Ch. 1-2 Guided Reading
- Don’t forget: permission slips and money due by the 15th!