Students will practice how to solve systems graphically and algebraically in order to learn the new skill of solving them using matrices.
- We finished this worksheet
- Then we took some notes
- Then we did this worksheet
- We then did Pg. 194 #2-7
In order to understand the context of Night, students need to know some background. We also have been discussing some of the ambiguity of morals in order to understand the mindset of the time period.
- We did a history jigsaw activity
- We discussed Part 1 of the Anticipatory Assignment
- We then talked about the Foreword of Night
- We read the Preface of Night
- The Preface / Foreword Guided Reading is due tomorrow