Students will practice using Law of Cosine when Law of Sines is impossible. Students will also practice Heron’s Law
- Then we finished this worksheet
Students will revise their essays to more accurately reflect the rubric.
- After a few pointers, we worked on the Final Draft of the essay (due Wednesday)
- Make sure you look at the rubric
- Don’t forget how to put a graphic in your paper:
Students will read independently
- We read
- Then we had a journal entry: How close are you to finishing the requisite six genres? Why do you think that is?