Students will practice solving equations with logarithms
- I talked about the importance of repitition in learning new math
- Then we did Pg. 526 #2-13, 21-31
Students will use their real-world talents in order to create a unique project regarding the Holocaust / Night
- Everyone got a copy of the Video Assignment sheet
- Everyone got a copy of the Video Rubric
- Everyone got to work on their projects
- Today is the last day to show me a picture of your project
- In the last little bit of the hour, everyone filled out the last entry of the iSearch Table
Students will read independently
- We read independently
- We also did a journal entry:
- Indirect characterization (meaning, you can’t say “cuz the author says so”): Describe one personality trait of your main character and how you figured that out.
- Also do that for a secondary character.