Students will recognize the relationship between odds / probability and mutually exclusive / complementary events.
- We took notes on Odds vs. Probability
- We did this worksheet
- Then we took more notes
- Then we did this worksheet
Students will use their historical knowledge of WWII in order to understand the significant portions of Night
- We discussed Ch. 3-4
- We watched a video on why the Nazis used gas in WWII
- We watch a video on the liberation of Bergen-Belsen
- Ch. 3-5 Guided Reading is due Monday; Quiz Monday too
Students will read independently
- We read
- We also did a Journal Entry:
- title and author
- connect anything in your current reading to anything in any anchor text from any previous high school English class.