Students will combine their knowledge of the fundamental counting principle, permutations, and combinations with simple probability to work through more complex probability problems.
- We did Pg. 806 #2-25
- We then took a few notes
- Then we did half of this worksheet. It’s homework if not done
Students will prove their knowledge of Ch. 1-2 of Night. They will also more clearly address the incremental devastation of the Holocaust
- I talked about Ch. 1 of Night
- We took a quiz over Ch. 1-2
- We started Ch. 3-5 (due Monday)
- We watched and discussed a video of how Auschwitz came to be
Students will read independently
- We read
- We also did a Journal Entry: Frontier Vocabulary word (terms we recognize but don’t know well enough to use in our own language):
- Find a word from your reading today and write out the context (the sentence or 10 words surrounding the frontier word in your book).
- Provide your own definition of the word (guess!) based on the context (how it’s used in your book).
- Use a dictionary (or a smart neighbor) and provide the actual definition.
- Write an original sentence of 8+ words using the frontier vocab term.