Students will complete simple probability assignments in order to understand the fundamentals of probability.
- We did another Rules Quiz
- Then we did this Pun
- Then this one
- Then this worksheet
- Homework is Pg. 806 #2-15
In order to understand the mentality of the participants of the Holocaust, students discuss the psychology of individual/mob mentality in these intense situations.
- We watched a video on The Stanford Prison Experiment and how groups of people will rise to any expectation
- We read some of Ch. 1-2 of Night (due tomorrow!)
Students will read independently.
- We read
- We did a journal entry:
- title and author
- discuss a strength and a weakness of your book