Students will use the fundamental counting principle, permutations, and combinations to figure the number of possibilities in given situations.
- We took another Rules Quiz
- We finished Pg. 798 #2-15 from yesterday
- Then we did this worksheet
- And this worksheet
- Quiz tomorrow
In order to understand the context of Night, students need to know some background.
- We completed the Jigsaw Activity from yesterday
- We discussed the Foreword
- We finished some Background Information
- We started the Webquest
Students will read independently
- I talked more about the Google Classroom Activities that are expected (access code t3tqlg)
- We then read
- We also had a journal entry: Copy a quote from your book and explain how it relates to the rest of the book in 50+ words