Students will use the fundamental counting principle, permutations, and combinations to figure the number of possibilities in given situations.
- We took another Rules Quiz
- We then finished this worksheet from yesterday
- Then we took some notes
- Then we did Pg. 798 #2-15
In order to understand the context of Night, students need to know some background.
- We did a Jigsaw Activity
- We discussed the Preface
- We finished some Background Information
- We read the Foreword and answered a few Guided Reading Questions
Students will read independently
- I talked about the Google Classroom Activities that are expected (access code t3tqlg)
- We then read
- We also had a journal entry: Compare your book to something in real life (the plot vs. current events, characters in the book vs. your family, etc.)