Students will use the fundamental counting principle, factorials, and combinations to figure the number of possibilities in given situations.
- We had a Rules Quiz
- We took some notes
- We finished this worksheet
- Then we did this worksheet
- Then we took more notes
- Then we started this Pun
In order to understand the context of Night, students need to know some background.
- We did the Anticipatory Survey (part 2)
- We finished some Background Information
- We read the Preface and answered a few Guided Reading Questions
Students will read independently
- We read
- We answered these questions in the reading response journals:
- 1) Title and author?
- 2) Genre?
- 3) What’s your favorite genre?
- 4) Summarize today’s reading in a 50+ word paragraph