Students combined their knowledge of graphing quadratic equations with graphing absolute value inequalities in order to graph quadratic inequalities without a calculator.
- I showed an example of how to graph quadratic inequalities without a calculator
- Then everyone practiced on Pg.370
Students will identify the difference between reliable and unreliable sources as well as primary vs. secondary sources
- We talked a bit about MLA format
- Then we went to the computer lab to finish the Source Chart
- Use RELIABLE SOURCES!
- Don’t forget, you can always look up what’s do when on the Calendar!