Students will prove that they understand various aspects of systems, including graphical intersections and matrices.
- We took the Systems test
- Everyone handed in everything
- Once all that was done, we started doing a section on Piecewise Functions
Students will further their understanding of the human condition regarding the Nazi outlook on WWII. They will also deepen their connection with the text through the author interview.
- We read Himmler’s Speech
- We quickly discussed Ch. 5-6 of Night
- Then we watched an interview with Elie Wiesel
- Ch. 6-9 Guided Reading is due monday
- Permission Slips for the Museum are due tomorrow!