Students prove what they know about the three basic ways to solve two-dimensional systems. They are introduced to matrices.
- We did a quick review
- Then we did a quiz
- Then we worked a little bit on matrices by doing a few simple problems on page 250 and 257
- Tomorrow: using matrices to solve systems
In order to understand the mentality of the participants of the Holocaust, students discuss the psychology of individual/mob mentality in these intense situations.
- We took a few minutes and finished the Webquest (due tomorrow if not done today). When done, send it to MrJonesHelpDesk@gmail.com
- We discussed the Preface of Night
- We watched a video on The Stanford Prison Experiment and how groups of people will rise to any expectation
- We read some of Ch. 1 of Night (due Friday!)
- Don’t forget: permission slips and money due by the 16th!