February 6, 2015
- We read “Hints on Pronunciation for Foreigners“.
- Then I talked about how The Odyssey can be viewed as a poem and how English is not the best language for it.
- Then we read “The Witch Circe” and “The Land of the Dead” and a little bit of “Sirens”
- With this information, #1-15 on the Guided Reading could be answered
- We also wrote a paragraph: “Describe two instances where ‘offering strangers gifts’ has advanced the story.”
- We talked about plagiarism
- I mentioned what’s needed in an actual research paper
- Then everyone got a copy of this and this
- After that, we went to the library and started the Notecards
- A copy of the Calendar can be found here