- We took the “Cask of Amontillado” Quiz
- Then everyone got a Short Story Unit Test Review sheet
- Then we went to the computer lab
- Go to the “Design Your Own Coat-of-Arms” Website
- Once it’s designed, take a screenshot and email it to MrJonesHelpDesk@gmail.com
- With the email, write a paragraph (you’re not just numbering and answering these questions):
- Why did you pick what you picked? Make sure to explain the symbols, colors, words that appear on your Coat of Arms.
- If you’re not sure how to take a screenshot or how to use the website, watch this video:
- We handed everything in
- We did this Worksheet
- and this worksheet
- And then we did Pg. 304 #15-22 and Pg. 310 #13-22 for homework
- We went over what’s expected.
- Make sure you answer the question on Edmodo
- Then everyone worked on their projects